Bithumb’s Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Incorporates Ethereum (ETH) As Its First Base Currency
The much awaited Decentralized Exchange (DEX) platform by Bithumb, the South Korean exchange is online and has incorporated Ethereum as its first and only base currency on the platform. To facilitate an easier use of Ethereum, the DEX with MetaMask has been integrated
Bithumb’s Decentralized Exchange (DEX) was officially launched on October 15, 2018 at 2 pm (UTC+8)!
Bithumb DEX was launched by Hong Kong-based Blockchain & Fintech BGEX Ltd.
Working with blockchain service innovator OneRoot Network, we are committed to discovering and listing more valuable cryptocurrencies.
Thank you for your trust and support in Bithumb DEX!
Airdrops and Free transactions
To lure traders, the platform has launches a bunch of rewards:
- Free transaction fee for one month (October 15th to November 15th, 23:59)
- Users will only pay Gas Fees on the Ethereum network
- A total of approximately $ 100,000 (500 ETH) in rewards will be distributed by Airdrop
- Airdrops will be based on trading activities from the 15th of October, till midnight, the 30th of October
- Coins for the airdrop to be distributed to the top 1,000 traders who have traded for the 2 weeks mentioned above
- Traders must have more than 1 ETH worth in trade volume for one of the following coins of DENT, INS, POA20, RNT and WTC to qualify for the airdrops
- Payments will be announced on the 1st of November and will commence on the same day
- Airdrops to be made at random using any of the digital assets of DENT, INS, POA20, RNT and WTC
The idea of expressing one’s views and reviews through words is beyond intriguing. What started as a creative let out has now become a passion and a profession for Arshmeet K Hora. In her own words ” with every word, every article that I write, my passion towards this medium has grown stronger.” Arshmeet covers latest crypto news and updates as well as what happening new revolving around Blockchain Technology.