India’s first International Ethereum Blockchain Conference
India is set to host it’s first international Ethereum Blockchain conference. It is the first and only Blockchain Conference in India featuring Vitalik Buterin (creator of Ethereum) and international blockchain tech experts for futurist CEOs in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology & other industries
The conference week has already started on 12 May and is taking place in Mumbai and will conclude on 19 May 2017 .
Blockchain India Week is hosted by Zero Field Labs in partnership with Fintech Storm, and events will take place across the city of Mumbai throughout till May 19.
The event is divided as follows
- 12-14 May – Ethereum Blockchain Hackathon to be held at IIT Mumbai.
The hackathon is being hosted by Zero Field Labs, in partnership with Enterprise Ethereum Alliance members, including ConsenSys, Microsoft, and IIT Mumbai.
The winning team will receive the Vitalik Buterin Prize for Blockchain Excellence, named after the inventor of Ethereum who also serves as Ethereum Foundation’s Chief Scientist. Buterin will give the top team a cash prize of Rs One lakh on May 18.
Various participants has signed up for the hackathon, ranging from Blockchain developers to global banks such as J.P. Morgan, as well as IT firms Cognizant and L&T Infotech, Honeywell ,and various players in academia, the startup world, and investors The hackathon will be followed by a town hall at IIT Mumbai on the evening of May 16
- A Blockchain Masterclass to take place on May 17 at Sofitel Hotel BKC
- The main flagship Ethereum India Summit on May 18 at Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai.
Some key highlights of the Blockchain week
- Vitalik Buterin, Founder of Ethereum – Guest of Honour and Keynote Speaker
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance launches in India
- ConsenSys – the builder of applications on Ethereum
- Meet representatives from Govt. of India
- Meet other Bitcoin & Blockchain enthusiasts
- The first ever international Blockchain Summit in Mumbai would be relevant to banks and FIs
- Key stakeholders – Government, banks & payment firms will be exposed to use cases on leveraging blockchain.
- First ever International Hackathon featuring 300+ devs from Europe, USA, China, Malaysia, India
- Rs 1 Lakh Cash Award for Hackathon Winner – ” Vitalik Buterin Prize for Blockchain Excellence”
- Buterin Hackfest for enterprises & startups to build a POC at L&T Infotech in 2 days
- Blockchain Masterclass with Tech deep dive – delivered by International Tech experts & Vitalik
- Tech firms Microsoft, L&T Infotech, Cognizant etc participating and sponsoring
- 250+ delegates, 20+ investors
Some pre-eminent Speakers at the summit
- Vitalik Buterin – Founder,Ethereum
- Arifa Khan – CEO Zero Field Labs, Ethereum India Partner
- Ashish Chauhan- CEO,BSE
- Representatives from Andhra Pradesh Govt.
- Andrew Keys – Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Rahul Bhasin – Barings Private Equity Partners
- Dewang Neralla – Atom Technologies Pilkington, Researcher Blockchain
About Ms. Arifa Khan
Ms. Arifa Kahan, the CEO of Zero Field Labs and Ethereum Partner for India, is responsible for bringing Ethereum Ethereprise Alliance to India. Zero Field Labs in partnership with Fintech Storm is hosting the event.
Arifa Khan is an avid researcher on Blockchain technology. She did her B.Tech from IIT Madras and MBA from Wharton School of Business.
Arifa is the Founder of Blockchain Storm Global Series showcasing latest developments in Europe, and architect of Europe-India Conclave launched in Delhi in Dec 2015. She works with Government of India on various national priorities such as infrastructure financing.
Arifa was listed in Economic Times in Top 30 under 30.
KryptoMoney.com is proud to be associated with the event as it’s marketing partner. All the updates from the event will be posted on our website and our social media channels.