Blockchain Middle East Forum February 2018
Dubai announced that it would become the first Blockchain powere government in the world by 2020. Presently, Dubai is the most active in the blockchain sector.
As a result, a number of companies in Middle East are understanding the technology behind Bitcoin, i.e, Blockchain and exploring the opportunities attached to it.
Blockchain technology is revolutionising business practices.
Given the scale of blockchain’s potential impact, combined with the relative speed of its adoption in parts of the Middle East, it is now a necessity for business leaders and government leadership figures to understand how the technology may disrupt their operations.
Blockchain Middle East Forum, a two day Blockchain Conference is going to be organized on 5-6 February 2018. The Blockchain conference wold offer unique networking opportunities for attendees to connect with industry experts who are looking to disrupt business sectors with Blockchain Technology.
Where and When?
The 2nd Blockchain Middle East Forum is being conducted on 5-6 February 2018 at Grosvenor House Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
5 February 2018: 8 AM – 4.15 PM ( Read the full day conference agenda here )
6 February 2018 : 8 AM- 3.30 PM ( Read the full day conference agenda here )
Who Should Attend 2nd Blockchain Middle East Forum?
Blockchain Middle East Conference is a must attend if you are from the following industry sector:
- CISOs, SISOs, CIOs, COOs, CEOs & CTOs
- Heads of digital transformation
- Heads of IT & Information Security
- Heads of Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Real Estate
Why You Should Attend 2nd Middle East Blockchain Forum?
- ->Recognise how to create a successful blockchain framework for your organisation and understand the key components needed to move your business forward with blockchain application
- ->Hear from Smart Dubai and gain insight how Dubai is planning to achieve its goal of becoming the world’s first blockchain powered government by 2020
- ->Listen to real-life case studies from Dubai Health Authority, Dubai Land Department, Commercial Bank of Dubai, and DEWA to understand how you can apply and integrate blockchain in your organisation
- ->Understand the importance of multi-stakeholder collaboration and develop a framework to achieve a healthy blockchain ecosystem
- ->Engage with blockchain experts showcasing their products, services, platforms and solutions through live demonstrations and an interactive exhibition area
List of Speakers At the 2nd Blockchain Middle East Forum
Jose Francisco Fernandez : IoT Blockchain Lead du
Ajay Rathi : Senior Director Information Technology Meraas Holding
Andrew Rippon : Principal Consultant and Blockchain Evangelist NeXgen
Hans Henrik Christensen : Director of Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Centre Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
James Bernard: Director Business Development Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
Shajahan K. Kakkatti :Cyber Security & IT Quality Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Dr Sohail Munir: Acting Director of Smart City Enablement Department Smart Dubai Government
Waleed Aldhuhouri: Head of Corporate Applications Dubai Health Authority
Yazad Khandhadia :Associate Vice President – Information Security Leading Financial Institute in the Middle East
Yousuf Mohammed AlShaiba : Director of Smart Services Development Department Ajman Municipality & Planning Department
Saqr Ereiqat :Blockchain Evangelist
Haroun Dharsey : Senior Vice President, Head of Technology and Projects Dubai Islamic Bank
Henri Bergstrom : Advisor, Business Development Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
Franco Bosoni : Director DMCC Innovation Hub
Simone Vernacchia: Senior Digital & Technology Consulting Director PwC
Sultan Al Akraf :Head of Real Estate Registration Dubai Land Department
Massimiliano Di Gregorio: Partner, Digital and Technology Consulting Lead PwC
Mureed Mustada :Operations Director Dubai Land Department
Krishna Kumar : Chief Operating Officer Commercial Bank of Dubai
Don’t miss this chance to attend the 2nd Blockchain Middle East Forum which offers more learning, opportunities, live demonstrations and more networking with peers in the industry to discover how to develop an effective blockchain business model by 2020.
Hurry! Book online with your credit card before Thursday, 16 November at the lowest available price: View the pricing and register online now to save up to US$300!
This event is a must if you want to learn how to create a better future for your organisation.
For more details, please visit the official website of the event.