Coindelta Cryptocurrency Exchange
Once you land yourself in the cryptocurrency market, there comes another set of choices that you have to make. The cryptocurrency exchanges, the wallets, the protection, all which are bound to follow.Amidst the several cryptocurrency trading platforms, it’s a challenge to rule out the irrelevant ones in order to lead yourself to the one which is totally appropriate for you and your crypto needs. In this article, we introduce you to Coindelta- India’s one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange.
Coindelta, the Indian cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform with it’s operation centre based in Pune offers multiple cryptocurrency trading on a single platform.
According to the Coindelta’s website, the introduction states,
“Coindelta is our global initiative to facilitate the trading of digital assets in India, with the goal of bringing India closer to blockchain. Our mission is to create the right system with the right guarantees. One of our first few initiative towards it is to educate the society about blockchain. We measure our success in making a strong community of blockchain enthusiasts.
Our product is designed with security being the highest priority and features such as e-mail confirmations and two-factor authentications. All the deposits and withdrawals are automatic and processed within a short time. Our support team is 24/7 available to help the community.”
What Makes Coindelta Different From Other Cryptocurrency Exchanges In India?
There are more than dozen cryptocurrency exchanges enabling to buy/sell Bitcoin, Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies in India. Most of them offers only handpicked cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin. On the other hand Coindelta Cryptocurrency Exchange offers a huge list of altcoins to buy/sell/trade. (Complete list is mentioned below)
Also one of the biggest point that makes Coindelta different from other cryptocurrency exchanges in India is that the Coindelta also offers BTC Markets.The platform offers it’s users a BTC market along with the traditional INR fiat based market, something which is rare to find in India. It means, that a user can buy/sell cryptocurrency not only against INR but also in exchange of Bitcoin. This opens the door for global investors and traders to use CoinDelta for their crypto investments and trading.
Some of the Key Features of Coindelta Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Integration of Mobikwik wallet which will support all the banks. Load your wallet with your favorite bank and make the deposit. The deposit will be instant with a fee of 1.9% (including GST). To use Mobikwik wallet, just go to My Wallet on Coindelta website and click deposit to see the option.
- Instant deposit through UPI with a deposit fee of 1.3%.
- Crypto Feed: Cryptodelta also provides relevant information to investors and traders such as ews related to cryptocurrencies, ICOs and Blockchains powered by cryptocontrol.io
List of Cryptocurrencies Available on Coindelta
Following is a list of cryptocurrencies/altcoins that a user can buy/sell/trade on Coindelta:
- Bitcoin (BTC),
- Ethereum (ETH),
- Litecoin (LTC),
- OmiseGO (OMG),
- Qtum (QTUM),
- Ripple (XRP),
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH),
- Zilliqa (ZIL),
- 0x (ZRX),
- Kyber Network (KNC),
- EOS (EOS),
- Zcash (ZEC),
- NEO (NEO),
Apart from the above, Coindelta recently listed 10 More cryptocurrencies for trading which are:
- AION (AION),
- Basic Attention Token (BAT),
- Civic (CVC),
- Cindicator (CND),
- ICON (ICX),
- Spank (SPANK),
- Decentraland (MANA),
- Engima (ENG),
- Golem (GNT),
- And Tron (TRX),
Announcement: Deposits & withdrawals are now live for $AION – Aion Network $BAT – Basic Attention Token $CVC – Civic$CND – Cindicator $ICX – ICON Network $SPANK – SpankChain $MANA – Decentralan $ENG – Enigma $GNT – Golem $TRX – Tron
Trading will begin at 7:30 PM. pic.twitter.com/DM5xrAuOo8
— Coindelta (@coindelta_) April 9, 2018
The buy and sell cryptocurrency section shows the cryptocurrency bid in both INR and BTC.
Meet the Co-Founders of Coindelta
Manish Kumar (left), Rajdeep Singh (middle) and Shubham Yadav (right), the three co-founders of Coindelta who all are in their mid 20’s have completed their Bachelors in Technology from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), an institute which doesn’t need any introduction. The youth of the country is now channeling its talent into something more concrete, purposeful and promising.
Trading Fees At Coindelta
- Talking about the Fee, Coindelta charges 0% maker fee and the taker fee is also only as much as 0.3%.
- There is no deposit fee for any cryptocurrency if your deposited amount is more than Minimum Deposit Limit. Please note that the deposits less than Minimum Deposit Limit will not be credited or will be credited after deducting recovery fee. No amount will be credited if your deposited amount is less than Recovery Fee.
- The fee already included 18% GST. (Goods and Services Tax)
- 2% for Payment gateway and Free for IMPS and UPI. There is a minimum deposit limit of INR 100 on Payment gateway and INR 1000 for IMPS/UPI deposits
I on behalf of Team KryptoMoney wishes all the very best to Team Coindelta for their bright future in the Indian as well as Global Cryptocurrency Sector.
Some Useful Resource Links to Coindelta
KryptoMoney.com publishes latest news and updates about Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology ,Cryptocurrencies and upcoming ICO’s.