The upcoming TEAMZ BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT and Tokyo Blockchain Week have been rescheduled to a later date due to the Coronavirus epidemic. It was meant to take place from April 22-23, 2020. The event will now take place on September 28.
As an organizer, TEAMZ has been closely monitoring the global development of the Coronavirus. TEAMZ is deeply concerned about the safety and security of those attending the summit, including speakers, attendees, partners, and sponsors.
Summit new date: September 28
Red carpet Gala networking: September 29
Tokyo Blockchain Week: September 27- October 3
The venue, schedule, and setup will remain the same.
TEAMZ Blockchain Summit is one of the most influential blockchain events in Japan. Over 2000 visitors from around the world, blockchain adopters, industry experts, venture capital, and education seekers gather to apply and introduce blockchain technology, develop the blockchain industry for the future, integrate with each industry, and create global collaboration opportunities. We will discuss a wide range of topics that will affect blockchain and new innovation for the next decade.
There will be new additions to make the event even more exciting.
Expected speakers include:
- Roger Ver, Chairman of Bitcoin.com
- Dovey Wan, Primitive Ventures Founding Partner
- Yuzo Kano, bitFlyer blockchain Co-founder& CEO
- Tim Draper, Founder of DFJ Draper Associates
- Bobby Lee, Ballet Founder & CEO
- Bob Ras, CoinField CEO
- Emi Yoshikawa, Ripple Senior director of Global Operations
- Tomohiro Yamaguchi, SBI FinTech Solutions Co., Ltd. Executive Managing Director, AXES payment CEO
- Max Kordek, LISK Founder & CEO
- Toshiya Cho, Hitachi.Ltd, Senior evangelist
- Remington Ong, Fenbushi Capital Partner
- Steven Waterhouse, Orchid CEO& Co-founder
- Rascal Gauthier, Ledger CEO
- Tal Rabin, Algorand Foundation Head of Research
Sponsors: Algorand, Ledger, Orchid, Bybit, Ballet, Bitcoin Cash, Aencoin, Cypherium, Lacero and more.
TEAMZ also organizing an upcoming virtual summit called “CRYPTO ASIA SUMMIT” hosted by ChainTalk which takes place on May 18-23 and 100% online. Investors and Decision Makers give you the market intelligence needed to find your edge and discover key opportunities in crypto space.
Who should join the summit?
– Managers from companies and new business departments are considering introducing blockchain technology, payment systems in the future.
– Managers from companies who have introduced blockchain technology.
– People who want to know the composition of the forefront blockchain ecosystem and examples of the introduction of blockchain technology
– Companies who want to expand their business not only in Japan but overseas
– People who are interested in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and fintech.
– Developers of blockchain technology
Taking Action On The New Era Of Technology.
TEAMZ thanks all parties who worked hard to organize the event, from sponsors to speakers, media partners, the teams and support from our attendees. We all invested long hours in making sure everything went well and we will continue to create the best blockchain event in Japan that is safe for everyone.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the end of September in Tokyo for TEAMZ BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT and Tokyo Blockchain Week.