RBI Cryptocurrency Court Case (13/09/2018): Supreme Court Further Adjourns The Case To Next Week
RBI Cryptocurrency Case Postponed To Next Week By Supreme Court Of India
No actions was seen today again due to the long hearing of previous case. Looks like cryptocurrency traders and whole Crypto community in India has to wait for a while. The Supreme Court of India had adjourned all cases, including the RBI Cryptocurrency Court Case to next week, due to hearing of long arguments in other case.
The RBI Cryptocurrency Case will be taken up next week, so Indian Crypto Community have to wait atleast till 17 September 2018. Stay updated with KryptoMoney.com.
Also, as this is a sensitive topic and so many parties are involved in it, we can expect some serious discussion and arguments which will take time. If hearing commences even next week, we cannot expect results on same day. The RBI Cryptocurrency Case hearing will take some days, or even weeks before we get any final result.
Anyways, countries in other parts of the world are getting positive for cryptocurrency. For example:-
- Recently, a US Federal Judge Ruled out that US Securities Laws can be applied to Cryptocurrencies as well, which gives it some kind of recognition and acceptance in the eyes of law.
- European Union Authorities believes that “CryptoAssets” are here to stay and will provide guidance on Cryptocurrencies and ICO.The Innovation Group of the European Parliament’s Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs met on September 4, to discuss rapporteur Ashley Fox’s proposal to include a framework for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) within the proposed European Union (EU) financial services regulatory regime for crowdfunding. The group gathered included the Commission, the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), and the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Click here to read more details.
- Canada get’s its first Bitcoin based Mutual Fund.
- The UAE’s Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) approval entails that “Cryptocurrencies” will now be treated as securities in UAE and controls for trading digital tokens will be introduced soon.
- Goldman Sachs Working On Bitcoin Derivative For Clients, Says CFO, and many more positive news coming from all over the world.
India, one of the fastest growing economies, soon to be a superpower, and with our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi’s vision to make India – a Digital India, there are very high chances that future of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin in India will be bright. Also, considering that other countries are making progress in cryptocurrency and blockchain space, India will not stay behind.
You can get all the latest cryptocurrency news and updates on KryptoMoney.com
- India approves a joint research on distributed ledger and blockchain technology by nation’s Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank) with other BRICS partner banks.
- SEBI sends officials To US, Japan And Switzerland To Study Cryptocurrencies And Initial Coin Offers (ICO)
- Reserve Bank of India Worries That Crypto Crackdown May Backfire
- Why Indian Government Will Legalize Cryptocurrencies Such As Bitcoin
Rohit Kukreja is a Commerce graduate with Financial Markets expertise involving Stocks, Forex, Futures & Options Market and now Bitcoins & Cryptocurrency Markets. Blockchain Enthusiast but not a techie, Rohit is an active member of various Blockchain & Crypto communities all over India.