Study Shows One in Five British Are Convinced to Invest in Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology, the two sides of one coin have always intrigued people with the kind of monetary revolution they have been bringing about in the world ever since the advent of Bitcoin.
Now, according to a study by Citigate Dewe Rogerson, shows that one in five in the United Kingdom are bound to invest in cryptocurrencies by 2021.
The study, named ‘Investor Perception: Crypto-Currencies’, was conducted online for Citigate by the market research company Consumer Intelligence, who interviewed over 1,000 UK adults on February, 28, 2017.
The study on British adults shows the following insights :
- People who have no plan to buy or invest in cryptocurrencies, 67% said it is because they are too risky or volatile.
- 61% of the people said they lack information about them.
- 43% people told that not enough regulation to protect investors.
- 16% motivated their lack of interest as they don’t know where to buy or trade them
- 10% said there are too many cryptocurrencies to choose from and don’t know which ones to go for.
Now with Citigate Dewe Rogerson’s separate research with 30 financial professionals shows that 73% indicate that between 2018 and 2020, more regulations will be implemented on cryptocurrencies to protect investors. Moreover, just under one in three (30%) believe that cryptocurrencies will never stabilize. Nearly one in five (19%) think this will happen by 20121, 22% believe it will happen between four and five years from now and 30% think it will take longer than this.
If the reports are believed to be true, people from other progressive nations may show a similar trend making cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency payments a culture.
KryptoMoney.com publishes latest news and updates about Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology ,Cryptocurrencies and upcoming ICO’s.