What Is TRIG Coin ? A Beginner’s Guide To TRIG Token
TRIG Coin: A Machine To Machine Crypto Token That Powers The Blocksafe Network
Blockchain Technology, the revolutionary technology behind Bitcoin is now getting attention from all parts of worlds. Startups, Enterprises, Organisation, Governments all around the world are recognising and adopting Blockchain. Various business sectors are hopping onto the Blockchain Train. Be it Finance, Legal, Supply-Chain, Healthcare, Insurance, etc. I am sure you must have read hundreds of article about adoption of Blockchain Technology in various business sectors. But do you know that there is a blockchain technology based project for GUNS!! Introducing, TRIGGERS- First Global Defense Network Called ‘BLOCKSAFE’, powered by TRIG Coin. In this article, I will be covering up how BLOCKSAFE is using blockchain technology for defence and What is Trig Coin.
- 1 TRIG Coin: A Machine To Machine Crypto Token That Powers The Blocksafe Network
- 2 What is BlockSafe?
- 3 What is TRIGGERS ? What is TRIG Coin
What is BlockSafe?
The technology is changing and improving all the fields day by day. Weather it is finance, healthcare, education, or even agriculture. Innovative technology is being applied to everything. Defence, Guns and Ammunitions are one of the most hottest sector in which the technology is getting upgraded. “Smart Technology” is now available for Guns as well and the combination is called, but obviously, “Smart Guns”.
Smart Guns are basically the guns which has a small computer attached which allows only authorised person to fire the weapon. It increases the protection but is also carries some problem. One of them highlighted by Forbes is:-
“Computers malfunction and authentication technology is not perfect. Lawfully armed citizens protecting themselves and/or their families could be killed if their weapons malfunction during a home invasion or attempted rape. While some have argued that conventional semi-automatic handguns also periodically jam, smartguns add a whole new dimension of failure possibilities”
Smart guns have inherent risks associated which cannot be ignored. To think that a bug could cause harm to an unsuspecting user cannot be justified by any means. That’s why Blocksafe undertakes to solve this issue with Blockchain technology.
As per the whitepaper of BlockSafe:-
“Smartguns are connected to smartphones and servers cur rently through wireless networks and protocols like Bluetooth and infrared. This structure lends itself to detrimental security flaws. Most notably, centralizing the control and data of smart devices on a gun leave open detrimental consequences. Particularly on a national level, where hacking takes place as political warfare, connecting arms en masse to each other needs to be done with a guar- antee for safety.”
Along with dozens of other problems, Smart Guns may not function well when it should be thus leading to shedding of the blood of innocent masses. Here comes BlockSafe into the picture.
The BlockSafe Foundation introduces a new platform which deals with most, if not all, of the problems with the Smart Guns.BlockSafe is the only decentralized Blockchain Network for sensor-based defence technologies.
Blocksafe presents the first Blockchain solution for Smartgun safety. By using Blockchain technology, Blocksafe allows for cryp- tographically enforced safety for connected Smartgun technology.
BlockSafe Use Cases
BlockSafe provides the use cases that enables development of more advanced firearm and defence solutions. These solutions particularly focuses in the secure distribution and storage of data, which would be otherwise too risky to communicate over insecure lines.
Some of them are as follows:-
• Protective Gun Vault
–Guard your guns from unauthorized users.
• Sharing sensor data through decentralized applications
– Using fingerprint sensors to verify whether the gun holder is licensed to hold.
– Military or law enforcement having guns that take data that is shared and interpreted securely.
– Consolidating and interpreting sensors data with for development and use of artificial intelligence (AI)
– Alert medical support when heat sensor goes cold – indicating dis- armed weapon, breach of protocol or injured gun owner. “Smart locks”
– Using sensor data to test whether the triggering of the gun is justified in that instance. This can prevent people from using guns irresponsibly or accidentally.
– Linking health records with gun ownership to ensure mental adequacy of user.
• Preventing ransomware from taking control of IoT devices
-Stop malignant attacks from taking control of IoT devices and de-manding ransom to unlock.
– Video camera to use in court for questioning.
• Product theft
– Gun store recouping stolen firearms.
– Monitoring and managing firearm usage for employees of armored truck and security companies.
– Recorded analytics used to tailor training programs to optimize learning curves and to prevent accidents.
Consensus Mechanism In BlockSafe
Blocksafe uses three consensus mechanisms to support the decentralized apps that make use of the innovations integrated into the Blockchain.These are as follows:-
- Consensus Implementations
(a)Encryption consensus :- PoE (Proof-Of-Encryption), Managed with separate ‘data’ key required to decrypt data.
- Storage consensus
- Delivery consensus
What is TRIGGERS ? What is TRIG Coin
Economics of TRIG Coin
Initially, the total supply of TRIG Tokens were 100 Million. But, in September last year, almost 67.5 Millions of TRIG Coins were burned Thus, around 32.5 Million of TRIG tokens are in total and all are in circulation. No more TRIG coins are locked.
TRIG Market Cap
At the time of publishing this article, TRIG market cap was $9,168,013 USD and the price of TRIG coin was $0.28
From Where To Buy TRIG Coin ? | How To Buy TRIG Token?
TRIG coin is listed on and can be purchased from the following list of cryptocurrency exchanges:-
- Binance (TRIG/BTC, TRIG/ETH, TRIG/ BNB)
TRIG Wallets | Where To Store TRIG Coins?
As per the official website of Triggers, IndieSquare wallet is suggested. The twitter page of BlockSafe (TRIG) suggests Counterpart Wallet. But since TRIGGERS (TRIG) is an ERC-20 token (as mentioned in the whitepaper) so TRIG coins can be stored in and wallet that supports storage of ERC-20 Tokens like:
- MyEtherWallet (MEW),
- Ledger Nano S,
- Trezor, etc
Here is a full list of wallets that are compatible and supports storage of ERC-20 tokens:- Best Wallets To Store Your ERC20 Tokens
Team Behind TRIG Coin
Following are the team members behind the TRIG cryptocurrency project:-
- Kevin Barnes (CEO/Founder – TRIG) :- Kevin is a U.S. Army Veteran, Kaiser Permanente Architect and has 20+ Years of experience As a Systems coder.
- Duane O. Jacobsen (CFO/COO):- Duane has experience of more than 30 years in Legal and Finance.
- Andrew Flipowski (Advisor/Investor) :- Andrew is the Executive Chairman At Fuel50, Managing Partner At Silkroad Equity and is a Harvard Business School Graduate.
- Michael Terpin (Advisor/Investor) :- Michael is the Founder/CEO AT Transform Group, Co-Founder For BCOMMERCE LABS and is the Chairman/Co-Founder at Bitangels
- Wolfgang Ward (Community Director):- Wolfgang is an Independent Publisher, Blackwater Private Security Agent and US Marine Corps Combat Veteran
- Jena Binderup (Communications Head):- Jena has 10 Years Of Experience Specializing In Developing Targeted Communications, Marketing Strategies And Technical Storylines For Complex Technologie
- Christopher Samples (Chief Ambassador Officer):- Christopher has 13 YEARS of Experience In The Telecom And Custom Integration Field As a Project Manager And Team Leader
- Emmanuel Rangel (Chief Marketing Officer):- Emmanuel has 13 years of experience in marketing. His previous clients include COCA-COLA, SONY, SONY PICTURES, BUDWEISER, LIL WAYNE, T.I, CARNAGE
- John Rinkenberg (Creative Director):- John had some big names in his past clientage which includes APPLE, AMAZON,
DISNEY, NETFLIX, SONY, PARAMOUNT, SAMSUNG, SQUARE ENIX.
- Chirag Sidhdhapara :- Blocksafe Ambassador For Philipines
- Haku Kim:- Blocksafe Ambassador For Korea
Get latest cryptocurrency news and updates on KryptoMoney.com
Rohit Kukreja is a Commerce graduate with Financial Markets expertise involving Stocks, Forex, Futures & Options Market and now Bitcoins & Cryptocurrency Markets. Blockchain Enthusiast but not a techie, Rohit is an active member of various Blockchain & Crypto communities all over India.