Join World Blockchain Congress 2018 in Bahrain from July 29 – July 30
World Blockchain Congress (WBC) Baharain 2018
Aiming to bring together key stakeholders from diverse field, the World Blockchain Congress 2018 at the Hotel Sofitel Bahrain in Manama from 29th-30th July is set to explore new opportunities for growth in blockchain technology in the Middle East. The aim of the two-day event is to create a more accessible and diverse policy-oriented platform where entrepreneurs and government officials can learn how blockchain can impact organizations and economies.
This forum will be attended by over top 150 Participants, Key Stakeholders and Blockchain enthusiast from across the Globe.
In March 2017, Bahrain signed a FinTech pact with Singapore, widely seen as the foremost FinTech Hubs in the World. The Middle Eastern Monarchy is tapping Singapore’s expertise in Financial Technologies to establish its own FinTech Ecosystem in the Region, complete with its own Regulatory Sandbox.
The World Blockchain Congress- Bahrain 2018 will be held under the theme “Reshaping Digital Businesses by Disrupting and Transforming the World of Money, Business, and Society” and would be featuring a host of very interesting case study presentations from global experts such as:
- Hans Henrik Christensen Vice President at Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- Markus Dold – Founder of eCharge.work
- Stuart Davies – Head of Technology
- Media & Telecommunications at Al Tamimi & Company
- Anthem Blanchard – Chief Executive Officer at Hercules SEZC and AnthemGold
- Pavel Shoust – Executive Director, Russian Electronic Money and Remittance Association
- Wajeeha Awadh – FinTech and Digitalization Initiatives at Al Baraka Banking Group
- Matej Michalko Founder at DECENT – Slovakia amongst many others.
Many Global Blockchain Technology Providers would be participating in the World Blockchain Congress 2018 – Bahrain as Sponsor and Exhibitors who will be showcasing their host of Blockchain Solutions including few of the top blockchain solution providers such as
- eCharge.work – Gold Sponsor
- Hercules SEZC- Silver sponsor
- Black Insurance
- DECENT– Pioneer Partners.
According to the World Blockchain Congress- Bahrain 2018’s official website,
“The Main Goal of this Forum is to create an accessible and a much more Diverse, Policy-oriented Platform where Business and Government Leaders can learn how Blockchain could impact their Organizations and Economies, and how they can seize the Opportunity to reap the maximum benefits this budding Technology has to offer.”
Event website: http://bahrain.wbcseries.com/
Key Points of World Blockchain Congress Bahrain 2018
- One Massive Disruptive Platform to Meet and Network with the Top Investors, Advisors, Founders, Thought Leaders, and Stake Holders of the Industry and Explore Blockchain Use Cases, Implementation, Roadblocks and much more.
- Learn everything about Blockchain Business Models which will take this Distributed Ledger Technology into every Market imaginable from Shipping to Commerce.
- Get a Hands-on Experience of Innovative Technologies and use Case Studies.
- Hear from Top Speakers & Blockchain Experts on Blockchain Technologies.
- Learn how ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) and Crypto Currencies can be leveraged to gain Customers, Add Value to Company Offerings and differentiate Products and Services.
- Finally, we will focus on what the Future holds for Blockchain and Electronic Currency in General
- Learn how to leverage Blockchain Technology in your Business or Economy from the Industries Top Blockchain Experts.
- Meet Startups using Blockchain to Innovate and Disrupt Industries
List of Speakers at World Blockchain Congress Baharain 2018
Who Should Attend World Blockchain Congress 2018 – Baharain
If you belong to the following category, you must attend World Blockchain Congress Baharain 2018:
- CISOs, SISOs, CIOs, COOs, CEOs, CTOs & Senior Executives
- Business Heads
- Managing Partners
- Principals / Managing Directors
- Vice Presidents / Directors
- FinTech Professionals
- Head of Digital Transformation, & Heads of Business Transformation
- Heads of Innovation, Heads of Data Science, & Heads of Application
- Heads of IT & Information Security, and Heads of Engineering
- Heads of Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Technical Advisors
- Software Engineers
- Research Managers
- Development Managers
- Heads of Emerging Technology, Heads of Development, & Heads of Strategy
- Marketing Managers & Developers
- Investors, Blockchain Start Ups, Venture Capitalists and more
To register and know more about World Blockchain Congress 2018, visit the official website.
KryptoMoney.com publishes latest news and updates about Bitcoin, Blockchain Technology, Cryptocurrencies and upcoming ICO’s.